Recent Posts

Friday, June 19, 2020

Day 91 of Sheltering In

Friday. PT was real torture today. Just working on my R shoulder, but that also involves the L shoulder because the movements or exercises need to be balanced so hopefully I don’t further damage my R shoulder. There isn’t one exercise or movement that I could say caused the pain today. It’s all of them. I talked to the therapist about the order for my R knee. He said at my next appointment they will do measurements for range of motion and test strength and they will add knee exercises. He also suggested that I stay a 1/2 hour extra each appointment so both the shoulder and knee can get equal time. Who knows how many PT visits I get, so it’s best to just do the extra 1/2 hour. I may have to have my wife drive me if I end up worse than today. 

I did ok after PT, drove home, got my son and the rest of the porch drop stuff and did that today. That way I don’t have to leave the house all weekend. I drove through J town because I thought I would go to Sam’s Club and get dirt for the garden. But then I remembered that the main intersection near that was having a Juneteenth day celebration and protest against J town’s mayor because he did something inappropriate at the protest last week? Or maybe it’s more than a week ago. Who can keep track? Am I right? They had the stoplights out at the 3 lights from the bridge that’s out. Maybe to slow traffic that would be heading towards the celebration/protest. I ditched the Sam’s Club trip and headed to get gas before porch dropping at my daughter’s group home. After that we stopped at Dollar Tree and were able to skip Walmart because what we went for we were able to get there. So that was awesome!

Somehow I got permanently banned from Reddit. I don’t know why. I haven’t posted anything in 3 years. Unless someone hijacked my account and posted banned content. I know I certainly didn’t post any banned content. They won’t even tell me why they banned me. Fork it! I don’t have to have a Reddit account. I don’t have the energy to deal with setting up a new account, and since I don’t know why I was banned, how can I avoid that with the new account? So why bother?

Back to Season 1 of “Dear John” on Netflix. I’m confused. I thought this was about Betty Broderick, maybe that’s just Season 2 which is on USA Network. Maybe it’s like those other crime shows where each season they tackle a new crime? Or maybe Season 1 is about Betty Broderick and how forked up her relationship with a different man was before she met the man who became her husband who she murdered along with his 2nd wife. The man in Season 1 was a con man. I fell asleep and woke up and Season 1 was over, so I have to figure out where I left off.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©