Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Day 116 of Sheltering In

Tuesday. PT torture day. I went in with my bicep, tricep, and down my forearm still hurting. I knew there was a problem on the hand bike. I felt my R shoulder pop. I thought nothing of it. My shoulder pain didn’t increase. It wasn’t until after the hour and a half of exercises and deep tissue massage torture. It was at ice time. I felt it pop again. Then the PAIN! It felt like my arm was yanked out of the socket (I mean the area where your upper arm is attached to the shoulder with tendons and muscle, etc.) I was glad my wife drove. She was running an errand for her mom’s friend while I was being tortured. It’s after 12:30am and I’m on my 2nd ice pack. The shoulder is awful. Hopefully sleep will quiet it down...so I can do it all again Wednesday.

Anyone else concerned there was a case of the bubonic plague in a herdsman in China, and in Colorado in a squirrel?
BUBONIC PLAGUE 
Isn’t that concerning? It’s not the flu!

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

1 comment:

Lin said...

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Hope you are feeling better soon. Sounds painful!

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©