Recent Posts

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Day 117 of Sheltering In

Wednesday. PT again. My therapist said he would take it easy on me because of the increased R shoulder pain. Yeah...not so much. I skipped ice at PT because I just wanted to get home. I iced at home.

My daughter is getting a bit more self-sufficient. Tuesday she was all bent out of shape because a staff member at the main office refused her call. You don’t tell someone you will talk to them at 3pm and then have the receptionist say you aren’t taking any more calls today. How about doing your damn job? I’m sure plenty of people would love to have it. This was about getting a ride to the hospital for 2 ultrasounds and bloodwork that my daughter’s obgyn has been bugging my daughter to have done. 

My daughter also called to let me know she was going to handle doing her extension on her LOA herself. I told her to pump the brakes, that she is a week too early and she had the sequence of events out of order. I told her when to start the process and the proper sequence. Doing it out of order is like showing your poker hand. You want all your ducks in a row. I do give her a lot of credit for wanting to do it on her own. 

Truth be told...I think she’s bored. Maybe I’ll check out Goodwill and Dollar Tree later in the week. Goodwill is good for DVD’s and boxed sets of series. I also need to get a set of dishes. Also want to start looking for stuff for my daughter’s apartment. That’s coming up soon. The Director told me December/January. It’s looking good. No bare Tyvek on the outer walls, brick and siding have been installed. 

Looks really nice. This is part of the building. (About 1/3.) The white blobs are work trucks. I covered the company names.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©