Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Day 122 of Sheltering In

Monday. Monday had PT at 5pm. It was brutal. I had Melanie instead of the usual John or Nate. She’s very nice, chatty. Always remembers my kids and asks about them. But she is brutal! So we’re having a conversation about my kids and she’s giving me deep tissue massage on both shoulders. She hit every single spot that hurt and that I didn’t know hurt and was just digging and hitting them. I came home and iced before and after dinner. 

Started watching da Cubs. Gave up after the Sox got 5 runs in one inning. Technically this is pre-season, so maybe when da Cubs start the actual season they will show up to play. I went back to watching the Dear John Betty Broderick series after my son went to bed.

Tuesday my wife is babysitting her friend’s son. My son is going with. It’s going to be a video game fest and overdosing on WWE trash talking. This kid is in 4th grade? He still knows about the wrestlers from back in the day. I will be home ALONE with just the cats! Woo hoo! I can’t remember when the last time I had the house to myself. What am I going to do? Whatever I want! I had my son bring my sewing machine downstairs. Hopefully I will get started on one of my projects. I’m not setting my sights too high, but it would be nice to make some progress. There will be a lot of breaks due to my back.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©