Recent Posts

Monday, August 10, 2020

Day 142 of Sheltering In

Sunday. Missed my usual QVC “In the Kitchen With David”. Ended up having a “date” with my wife. The 2 of us went to Meijer, Target/CVS, and the tobacco store.🤭

This will make y’all laugh. When my wife saw her PCP, apparently he talked to her about quitting smoking because the pharmacy had a bag full of quit smoking stuff. After Target/CVS we went to...the tobacco store where my wife got tubes and tobacco. (She makes her cigarettes with a small machine.) So we picked up prescription quit smoking stuff and then went to the tobacco store for cigarettes, basically. I had to stifle a laugh. I didn’t say anything. Nope. I pick my battles and this is no longer one of them. This is the 3rd time her PCP prescribed quit smoking stuff. She never opened the 2nd bag of quit smoking stuff. Yes, I want her to quit, and I’m not shy about telling her when the cigarette smoke is bothering me.

Went to Meijer to pick up the items I needed for an Indian dinner. I wanted to replace the Ghee spray that didn’t work. Every single can was expired. Either 2 months ago or 5 months ago. I emailed corporate. 

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©