Recent Posts

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Day 155 of Sheltering In

Saturday. I never left the house. I accomplished 2 things.

1.) I printed off the worksheets my daughter wanted for use while she is continuing to shelter in place and not go to day program because of her asthma and other underlying conditions. I have a few other surprises for her, I just need to finish researching on Amazon and pull the trigger on buying either a book or DVD’s for beginner guitar lessons. I thought now would be the perfect time (until she gets her apartment in the community), for her to learn how to play the guitar she wanted a couple years ago. It’s stowed away safely in my attic. During the day she is the only one at the group home, except for some staff that come and go on the first floor. She can be on the 2nd floor and won’t be bothering her housemates because they will be at day program. If she follows through, this will also be bonus points for day program. 

If anyone can recommend a book or DVD’s for learning acoustic guitar, please leave the details in the comments. TIA!

2.) I made another batch of Aloo Gobi since my wife cooked the remainder of the chicken in the tikka masala sauce.

That’s it. I did nothing else. I can’t even bring myself to go outside to see my Buick in the driveway all scratched up. I can’t. Why can’t I have anything nice? I’m a good person. I’m always doing nice things for my daughter’s housemates, for my kids, for my wife. I’m just so very angry with myself for not just leaving Walmart and going to a different store for the few groceries I was picking up. Had I got in my Buick and left, instead of parking on the total opposite end of the parking lot, my Buick’s paint wouldn’t be all jacked up.😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©