Recent Posts

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Day 161, 162 of Sheltering In

Friday,Saturday. Friday I did a little grocery shopping. My brother in law came over to mow the lawn. I could not wait to leave the house. I got double teamed and I was not going to stick around for more. They were complaining (really b**ching) because my son did not pick up the front, back, side yard. He was supposed to pick up any debris and pick up sticks off the lawn. He didn’t do much of it. What am I supposed to do...except maybe tell y’all that the yelling and angry tone are not acceptable. 🤷🏻‍♀️Whateves. We booked out of there, went to my daughter’s group home to drop off medications and magazines. M&M’s. 🤣

My daughter really wanted us to visit, but when we’re there she didn’t talk much. I guess she was all talked out from being on the phone with her last night. She’s sick. I think she has bronchitis again. At least I’m 🙏🏻 it’s bronchitis and not the coronavirus. She has a cough and sore throat. The coughing started with a bad asthma attack and the coughing kept her up all night. As per the usual...no one picked up my daughter’s medications from her dermatologist appointment Friday. Staff took the prescriptions. While we were there we found out where the prescriptions were taken. House staff right away says, I’m not going to get them. So I had to run to the opposite end of J Town to pick up a partial bottle of antibiotics. The cream wasn’t covered by her insurance so this is going to be a big ordeal to either have the doctor do a precertification, or prescribe something similar that her insurance will cover. Walgreens wanted $155. Nope. I’m not paying for it. I never get reimbursed when I do. It needs to come out of her “account”. Someone can do a check request, cash it, and go pay for it.

I went to the AT&T store to talk about my battery and my protection plan. Turns out they had a tech on site and he could install the battery...no charge. But you know there is always a cost when you go in there. I upgraded my phone plan to unlimited data, with hotspots. It will be about $8 more per month because my daughter’s iPhone will be paid off, last payment is the next bill. I’m paying that much now, so why not? So this upgrade comes with free HBO MAX. Don’t get all excited. We can only watch it on our iPhones or laptops. My iPad mini is too old so it won’t work on it. Can’t get it to work on the smart tv or the other flat screen. Roku and AT&T (owns HBO MAX) can’t play nice together to do a licensing agreement or whatever it is to pay a fee for having it. Same thing for Amazon tablets. It works on Apple TV, but those boxes are so expensive. No way! Chromecast “could” work, but their dongle, new cable, and a laptop would be required. Too complicated. I really doubt I’d pull out the laptop to watch it, so iPhone it is. Wah wa.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©