Recent Posts

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Day 181 of Sheltering In

Thursday. We went to J town to pick up a handcrafted housewarming gift. Came out great.

On the way to pickup the gift I saw the minivan whose driver keyed the 💩 out of my car. I drove along side of it because I needed to be in the turn lane to turn. I got a view of the driver. Yup. It was her. Thank goodness I was driving! My wife was having a fit and no doubt would have done something requiring bail money. I am 99% certain of that. How do I know? Because she got into it last year with a guy waiting for a train to finish crossing. Apparently he screamed at her because he felt they both could have gone through before the gates came down. My wife turned off the Pilot and put the key in her pocket as he walked up to her door screaming as she got out. He tried to take a swing at her, missed, she kicked him in his privates, then swung her knee up in his face as he bent over reeling in pain and grabbing his privates. Words were exchanged, she asked if he was done and he stumbled away still holding himself. There were a lot of people on the Metra platform and a lot in their cars waiting for the gates to go up. There was applause and shouts of ‘you go girl!”. Several nice gentlemen asked if she needed any help. The guy left, never called the police. My wife thinks he had been drinking. Anyway, had my wife approached the minivan it would have been on the local news for sure.

All day today I was asked by everyone in my household, and my daughter, and my brother in law: what day are we going over for laundry and poker? I’ve said multiple times that I have PT on Friday and I don’t know how I will feel on Saturday. Sunday I want to be home for da Bears game. I bought a bunch of healthy, low carb game day food. We weren’t home for the game last weekend. I have lost my 💩 over this. How many times am I going to be asked? It’s not like I didn’t give an answer. Each and every time I reminded whoever that I have PT Friday.... So why am I being badgered? About an hour after the last ask, I was told it was canceled this weekend because my brother in law had something come up.

I’m really getting tired of getting yelled at because I ask something that I was told the answer to the day before. My memory is not very good. I’m not asking again to be an asshat, I’m asking because I don’t remember. Chalk it up to stress or that brain tumor. Give me a break! Maybe I should get a doctor’s note...’Please excuse Lola. She  has memory problems and may not remember recent events or conversations.’

My daughter was able to get some info from Dr B’s office. He does surgeries at both area hospitals, one takes her insurance. He couldn’t schedule it until November. That’s not a problem.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020 

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©