Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Day 176, 177, 178, 179

Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Sunday we went to my father in law’s. I think it’s becoming a weekly thing. At least we got some laundry done and my wife and son won a lot of games of poker.

Where to begin with this 💩 fest? My daughter has an appointment in W town with a pulmonologist who is subbing for my daughter’s doctor. Her pulmonologist is on maternity leave. The new pulmonologist INSISTS that my daughter have an in person appointment to fill out paperwork. Why can’t they email the paperwork and do a televisit? This forks up everything! Because if she’s not provided a ride then we have to drive her and she’ll have to stay with us for 2 weeks, then provide a negative COVID-19 test. That’s not the problem. The problem is that she needs surgery and that’s going to extend her home visit. I wanted the home visit to be for the start of surgery. This messes up the plan. Not to mention I will have to drive my daughter to bum flippin Egypt because my wife will want to be in on that appointment so my daughter walks out with the proper note for her asthma.

My daughter needs to have surgery to remove the cyst on her ovary. The J town gynecologist and Chicago gynecologist apparently cannot come to a consensus as to which doctor will remove it. We do not want it in Chicago because that is the doctor who is out of a hospital in a very sketchy area.

I had to buy 2 twin mattresses today. My daughter had a full size bed but I just don’t see the need to spend that much money, and it would be nice to have some extra space. I honestly don’t know how their mattresses and box springs get into such bad shape. I think they must be jumping on them when we aren’t home. I went to the mattress/appliance store in J town and got 2 inexpensive twin mattresses. When the guy rang me up he was surprised to find me already in the system. It’s because I have been there a few times over the last 15 years replacing a mattress. I told him I was a regular and asked for a discount for paying cash. He gave me a discount. It wasn’t big, but every bit helps.

Now I just need a twin bed frame. I’m going to check storage before I begin to search elsewhere. We had bunk beds in Chicago, so we had 2 twin bed frames. 

Can I have just one day, ONE DAY:

Where  someone doesn’t ask me about the weekend on Tuesday?
Where I’m not constantly getting calls from a family member when I am on the phone with a different family member?
Where I’m not getting blasted on text by a family member while I am on the phone with a different family member?
Where 2 other family members aren’t fighting/arguing constantly over stupid stuff?
Where said family members stop holding grudges against one another over said stupid stuff?
Where I can be left the hell alone for a day...or at least a few hours? I’ve had to give up my Sunday time for the past month and I do not like it at all.

I am too stressed. 

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

1 comment:

Lin said...

I hate family. Ugh.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©