Recent Posts

Friday, September 18, 2020

Day 182 of Sheltering In

Friday. Did not have N for PT. Had the new woman. She did the deep tissue massage on my R shoulder first before anything else. That just does me in and everything after that was really painful. When I got home I took a pain pill and ice packs and laid down for awhile. Surprisingly I didn’t fall asleep. 

My daughter found out she got scheduled for the Chicago gynecologist the same day I have an appointment. She got one of the transportation people to call the doctor’s office and had them change it to a phone/televisit because she told them transportation doesn’t go that far. Kudos for creativity. I never would have thought to do that.

My daughter is having symptoms of her illness. I think she’s ruminating on the surgery too much and Day Program has not been sending worksheets for her. A couple weeks ago I printed off a bunch of math worksheets, but she blew through them right away. So now I’m on the lookout for math workbooks, either Dollar Tree, Wally World, or Amazon.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020


No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©