Recent Posts

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Day 183 of Sheltering In

Saturday. Had a visit with my daughter. Brought her some workbooks, treats, medications. She was really happy about the surprise visit. My son texted her when we were 5 minutes away.

Why is it I can’t have anything not be ruined? A $250 carpet shampooer I bought last year is suddenly missing the Accessory Hose Door. Without the door the shampooer doesn’t suck. No suction for the foot (the part that holds the brush and you maneuver across the carpet) if that Accessory Hose Door is not closed tightly, or in my case, the flipping thing is missing, there is no suction and the carpet will be soaking wet. I need this damn shampooer working because we are shampooing the carpet in my daughter’s room in preparation for her stay to recover from surgery at my home. This shampooer was da bomb. It’s the best shampooer I have ever owned and it’s lightweight enough for me to maneuver. There is no way I could handle a rental shampooer and I shouldn’t have to because I own an excellent shampooer.

My ex-friend’s brother who passed away recently...drug overdose. Police found all kinds of drugs in his bedroom (lived with his parents). Apparently whatever he took was laced with fentanyl. The fentanyl caused his heart to stop. My sister-in-law got the info from her future brother-in-law and we are all sworn to secrecy. The parents are not to be told and my ex-friend are not to be told. If my sister-in-law told my wife, she’s told others. Just sayin.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©