Recent Posts

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Day 309, 310 of Sheltering In

Sunday, Monday. Stayed home all day Sunday. 

Sunday my knee pain has been terrible and my ankle pain is worse since my short slide down the stairs yesterday. I saw the orthopedic doctor late Monday.

I have a Grade 1 strained LCL and a minor meniscus tear. Tuesday I will be waiting for the medical supply store to call after they get insurance approval for a custom leg brace. I have no idea how much of my leg the brace will cover, but judging from the pain from the LCL strain I’m thinking it’s going to cover a lot of are. I took a pass on a cortisone shot for my knee. Not a fan. I had shots in both shoulders and the pain was excruciating. The PA said to call if I change my mind. I’m hoping the medical supply store gets me in Tuesday and I don’t have to wait for them to make/modify a leg brace. Not sure how “custom”this is going to be.

I feel like someone’s got a voodoo doll and they are pulling my left leg too far out...constantly, and sometimes so much that I also have sciatica.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2021

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©