Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Day 12 Of Sheltering In πŸ‘

Finally heard from my sister just before 3pm via messenger. She has a cough and has a prescription from her doctor for it. Can’t get much info out of her, but she must be pretty sick because she hasn’t yelled at me for contacting her 2nd job. They probably called her because I heard from her shortly after I talked to them. It was either call her 2nd job or call the Police for a Wellness Check. And I’m close to 100% certain they wouldn’t answer the door, so the Fire Dept would have showed up to break in. Glad I heard from her and didn’t have to go that route.

I heard some potentially good news from my daughter. I say potentially because it is dependent on follow through by the group home. She had a meeting with the team lead, the nutjob and her other housemate on her floor. The nutjob was told if she falls or walks off she will be sent back to the nursing home she was at for her broken leg and will not be allowed to return to the group home my daughter lives in. If she continues to bully my daughter or any housemate she will be removed and sent to a different group home and will not be allowed to return to the group home my daughter lives in. This is one of those I need to see it before I believe it. My daughter doesn’t believe it either. How long do I give it before she starts bullying? I give it 24 hours. And I’m being generous.

Being stuck in the house is getting to people. My son is constantly asking when we are going to the grocery store. There is 1 prescription to be picked up, so when we do go out we will pick up everything that is ready. I am thinking Friday because we are out of fish, unless you count canned tuna or salmon, which my spouse won’t eat. The gift I ordered from Kohl’s 2 nights ago is supposedly being delivered today. I’m hoping for any day before Saturday. I’m going to put together a box to drop on her porch on her birthday Saturday. I will of course call after I put it on the porch and wait in my car until she comes out to get it (making sure no one else grabs it.) And we will give big birthday waves and be real obnoxious and sing happy birthday from the car. Cuz we are obnoxious like that. And because my daughter believes in celebrating for a week, tonight I’m going to start singing happy birthday with my son on our nightly call. 

Stay safe!

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©