Recent Posts

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Day 13 & 14 of Sheltering In

Day 13 & 14 cuz in lockdown (sheltering in, whateves) all the days start running together. Not necessarily in a good way.

Thursday I spent 4.5 hours on hold with a government agency. Yes, 4.5 hours. Then I find out if I would have clicked a button, instead of first logging in (made sense to me)I could have skipped the phone call entirely. Now I have to scan every conceivable identification, documents you could think of and upload them. Driver’s license or State ID, voter registration card, for everyone with you. Then government insurance card, letter, marriage certificate to prove relationship, then birth certificate to prove relationship for children. Then a ton of other documents. I gathered quite a bit after I went online to fill out the form.

Thursday we sang Happy Early Birthday and for our encore Babs version of “Ave Maria” (just because my daughter mentioned it) which did not go particularly well since it was our first time singing it together. 

Friday we sang Happy Early Birthday and for our encore a song from Westside Story, same thing. 

Friday on the phone with my daughter was hard. She kept saying she wanted us to come to her party at her group home. 😢

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©