Recent Posts

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Day 9 of Sheltering In

The calls to the team lead regarding the nutjob housemate pounding on my daughter’s door and screaming at my daughter did no good. So I emailed the team lead and cc’d the Director and Asst Director on every email I sent Sunday. Staff refused to allow my daughter to see the thermometer multiple times since Thursday. Saturday night I told my daughter to take a photo of the thermometer after her temperature is taken. Then she can send it to me because she wants to share that medical information with her mother. As far as I’m concerned, no photo, then I don’t believe a freakin word that anyone tells me or my daughter. My daughter is being singled out, falsely isolated, and I want photographic proof, period. My daughter is supposed to be on a different floor from nutjob. Since they refused to take my daughter off isolation that means nutjob would have to go downstairs. This separate floors deal came directly from the Director a little over a week ago and it worked wonderfully until someone put my daughter falsely on isolation. When I told the team lead she needed to have staff tell nutjob to go downstairs she claimed she never heard of the separate floors deal and she said staff wouldn’t do that. I said ‘why not? It’s their job!” That all went in the emails, so the Director and Asst Director know how I was lied to.

At 4pm meds my daughter had to go downstairs. While there the ladies were saying they missed her and kept asking her to stay for dinner. Staff said yes, but it’s one of the staff that plays games, wouldn’t let her know her temperature, etc. I freaked! I told her she had to call the team lead to make sure it was ok. She called and was told it was ok, she could stay downstairs until medication time, but she needed to practice social distancing. I have no doubt those emails were read by either the Director or Asst Director. I probably said “falsely isolated” more than 6 times in those emails and I know that’s how my daughter got released from being falsely isolated. The team lead still claims she needs to get their nurse’s ok, but I’m pretty sure the Director will approve my daughter’s release from being falsely isolated first thing Monday. 

The change in my daughter’s voice and demeanor was dramatic. She gets to escape the nutjob’s knocking and screaming, she gets dinner made for her (she had to make all her meals since Thursday, usually there’s a schedule where cooking duties are shared), and she got to socialize with her friends.

I know Monday the emails will continue to fly and my phone will be ringing. I refuse to talk to the team lead. She is constantly lying to me, so she can protect herself and the staff that are her friends. I am extremely stressed, my anxiety is through the roof, and if I have to listen to one more of the team lead’s lies I am going to scream. Quite frankly, I do not want to talk to the Director or Assistant Director on the phone because even though my daughter had a bit of freedom on Sunday, I don’t think I can keep it together. I can’t even count how many times I have burst into tears this weekend. The other reason I can’t talk to them on the phone is because I can no longer keep my damn mouth shut. We are supposed to have a meeting about my daughter getting one of the new apartments being built 2 miles from my house. It will be after the lockdown is lifted. My “daughter’s Mom’s official nice voice” has left the building. I think left the country! Our friends, one a former, one a current employee of this place have told me to talk to an attorney and file complaints for HIPAA Law violations. 

I just want my daughter to get one of those new apartments and get moved in.

I don’t want to jeopardize that with my mouth. 

I’m tired of the drama rama this team lead causes, and I’m tired of her lying to me. I’m not addressing the lying with the Director and Asst Director. We just need to get the false isolation order lifted and get to moving into one of those new apartments. Then the nutjob will be living 2 cities away and we won’t have to deal with that lying team lead and staff. Staff will be at the apartment complex, but it will be different staff.

I have a migraine and I’m exhausted from all this stress. 🙏🏻 that my daughter is officially released from false isolation first thing Monday morning.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©