Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Day 30 of Sheltering In

Monday.

In-law already cancelled for Wednesday. I knew they would. I don’t think I can wait much longer. I’m going to need to plan a trip to the laundromat. Gah!

So...grocery shopping. I was doing once a week. I wanted to get to once every 2 weeks. I’m going to have to go. Need cat litter and milk. My spouse and I went to Walmart today. Got something for dinner and my wife toured the cookware. I still don’t have a complete answer on what to order from Kohl’s.🤷🏻‍♀️ My son apparently thinks I can read his mind. I’m so tired of this. It happens every week. So guess what? Whatever it was, we went without until the next weekly shopping trip. Can’t go without cat litter. 🤬 And then there’s the text message or call while I’m in the checkout lane, or checking out, or walking to the car. To bad, so sad. It usually takes me 2 hours to get through the store. I’m not browsing! The store keeps moving stuff around, or I forget something because I can’t refer to the list in my phone and forgot to write a paper list. They especially move around the hoarded items. They won’t be in their regular aisle, no, they could be on a pallet in the main aisle, or something like hand sanitizer would be in an end cap at the back of the aisle.

Now to find something to watch on tv.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©