Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Day 32 of Sheltering In

Wednesday.

Looks like resolution to financial issue. I need to get out the laptop and crunch the numbers. 

My daughter has her staffing meeting via conference call Thursday at 9am. Might as well be 6 am. Not sleeping well. Meeting should go well. This is 6 month review, not the apartment meeting, but I know my daughter will bring it up. She wrote up a page of bullet points that she wanted to make sure they were talked about. It was mostly brags, but that’s ok, the more the better! I was impressed! Of course talking about the apartments was on the list.

My seeds have sprouted! 👏 Most, not all. I have limited window space so I need to rotate them more often.

I think I mentioned we were at Walmart Monday. They had no vegetable plants, only some really sad looking annuals down the aisle to the garden center. It was open, just the part with patio stuff, fertilizer, seed
(🤦🏻 A lot less expensive than Meijer), and yard tools. 

My daughter misses me. 😢 I don’t think I’ll be able to stretch out the porch drops further apart than a week.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

1 comment:

Lin said...

I think we are all missing everyone. It's so hard!

The lack of veggies and herbs is the reason we head out to the garden center. I think everyone is going to be grabbing whatever garden plants they can at Walmart.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©