Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Day 172 of Sheltering In

Tuesday. Thankfully I got a call for my doctor appointment before I left the house. I had left a message Friday asking if it was a televisit or in person visit. It was a televisit. Yay! It’s a less than 5 minute appointment, so since they started doing televisits I want to continue doing them. I really wasn’t in the mood to drive to J town. I slept badly. Awoke at 3:10am, 6:40am, 8something am, 9 something am, 10:20am. The rain really did a number on all my aches and pains. My back, L and R shoulder are really hurting, and the headache doesn’t help.

My wife had her babysitting a friend’s 5 year old daughter today canceled because baby daddy’s job got canceled due to the weather. Probably the same tomorrow, as the rain forecast shows tomorrow as the same. Shame on me! I was really looking forward to hearing about her babysitting a 5 year old terror! 

After my appointment my son and I went to 2 grocery stores...and bought 1 item at each. 🤣 Not kidding! I needed to get dinner, so I bought a pot roast at one and dessert at the other. My son wanted to go to the 2nd store, so we went. I just did not feel like shopping shopping, ya know? My wife cooked it in the Instant Pot with potatoes and carrots. The pot roast was so tender. Since I didn’t really eat today I had some potato with my pot roast and carrots. I rarely eat potatoes anymore because of the carbs, but I needed them today. I do not like the super low blood sugar feeling.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020


No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©