Recent Posts

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Day 175 of Sheltering In

Friday. I called in sick for PT. My back is still really  bad. My ex-friend’s younger brother passed away during the night. (My younger sister in law’s fiancée.) He hadn’t gotten up when he was expected to, their mom went to wake him and found him. The coroner suspects a brain aneurysm because he had been complaining of headaches. They will do an autopsy to find out for certain what the cause of death was. 

We made an unplanned trip out to the middle of nowhere to their trailer. We ordered pizza and talked and laughed for hours. Tomorrow is laundry day at my father in law’s. We’re supposed to have pizza...again. At least the pizza will be good pizza tomorrow. Tonight’s pizza was a waste of carbs, but since they are out in the middle of nowhere it was the only option.

I’ve started drinking Diet Coke. I haven’t been able to find Fizz & Co. Cola Sparkling Water at Mariano’s. It has been months. I think it’s been discontinued. 💔 I’ve been wanting it to mix with Bubly Cherry Sparkling Water to make cherry cola sparkling water. I know...weirdo! So I bought Diet Coke Mini Cans and I’ve been making Cherry Diet Cola. The Cherry kind of kills the aftertaste. I have 1 mini can a day, or none. I decided to try the mini cans because I get headaches when I drink a can or bottle. It’s actually pretty good and it takes care of my craving for cola and cherry cola. Like I’m a good judge of that, only having a mini can of Pepsi when my blood sugar is too low. I know...weirdo!

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2020

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©