Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Day 303, 304 of Sheltering In

Sunday, Monday. Sunday was just a relaxing day. Monday I had a phone appointment with the new doctor I can’t stand. I was so nervous I was going to get “yelled at” for not doing my “homework” from my previous phone appointment. With all the trouble I had finding an in network MRI place, I was not going to go through 3 pages (2 columns per page) of providers that were emailed to me in December. Why waste time researching them, calling them, leaving a message if my list is not current? Especially since it’s January and not all providers have finalized their contracts with my insurance. Not only that, I’ve spent so much time on the phone with my insurance, their affiliates that specialize in a particular type of provider,  MRI/Imaging. Then I had 2 days of paperwork for my son. My PT appointments, and my down time, elevating and icing.

Monday my son and I ran errands. Picked up prescriptions, grocery shopped. Then came home to elevate and ice. 

I canceled my PT appointments for this week and Monday. Monday I see the orthopedic doctor. Probably his PA. I don’t feel comfortable going to PT anymore before I find out what is going on with my knee/leg. I don’t want to do more damage. I went online to research. Not Dr Google. YouTube. Most of the videos I watched were physical therapists. Some showed how you can tell (by how you are able to move) if you have meniscus damage, torn ACL/MCL-? What I saw did not make me feel comfortable about going to the 2 PT visits I had scheduled this week. Monday I had to cancel regardless because my dr appointment and PT were at the same time. It’s hard to get an appointment at this dr. I know this because I’ve been seeing him for my shoulders and the mild arthritis in my right knee.

My daughter is bugging me to run some errands for her. I had already picked up 2 items while I was at Meijer. She’s making a list! Omg! She can’t possibly need so many items she needs to make a list. Before she returned to the group home I made sure she bought toiletries. 

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2021

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©