Recent Posts

Friday, January 22, 2021

Day 306 of Sheltering In

Thursday. My wife and I ran an errand and picked up lunch from Chili’s. Had dine in been allowed it would have been more date-like. I had a gift card. Let’s just say that the kitchen staff were off point. I didn’t get a side salad I was supposed to get and my fries were hard, old and cold. The burger was also subpar. A burger is my go to at Chili’s if a steak is not in the budget. So I’ve had a lot of burgers there. (They need to bring back their jalapeño burger with jalapeño ranch sauce). My wife’s salad was not prepared the way she requested.

I had a nap before dinner time. I couldn’t fall asleep until 3:30am and I got woke up by a phone call at 9am.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2021

No comments:

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©