Recent Posts

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday Stealing A-Z

Sunday Stealing: A to Z


Taken from Ned the Duck 

A - Annoyance:  Incredibly rude people at the grocery store. They block the aisle chatting with someone they know that they probably wouldn’t give the time of day if they saw them in the grocery store pre-pandemic.

B - Bestest Friend[s]:
  My wife.

C - Car:  Buick Enclave. (My Honda Pilot still sits in my driveway. If our mechanic doesn’t diagnose the problem, I’m going to have to say goodbye. 😢 230,000 miles. The most I’ve ever put on a car.) I don’t like sharing the Buick. Saturday my wife went to her Dad’s to do laundry. Too long a drive with my knee injury. So I was trapped at home. I don’t like being trapped at home.

D - Day or night:  Night. I’m a night 🦉.

E- Easiest person to talk to?:  My wife.

F - Favorite Month:
  November.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms:
  Either. They are the same, just different shapes.

H - Hair Color:  Light brown with a lot of gray. A LOT!

I - Ice Cream:  Pistachio.

J - Jewelry:
  Watch, rings, bracelet. I really miss wearing them. (I don’t wear them because of the coronavirus. Too much hand washing or glove wearing, and currently just more things that could pick up a droplet containing the coronavirus.)

K - Kindergarten:  1966. We had several white glue eaters and 1 crayon eater. Found out in high school that the crayon eater had 14 brothers and sisters. She was probably hungry.

L - Longest Car Ride:  WI to FL to Disney World. I went twice. It’s a toss up as to which trip was longer. First trip was with my step-grandma, cousin, aunt, and my sister. Second trip was just my sister who was a stick in the mud. Unless we were on the grounds of Disney or Epcot, she wanted to stay in the room. I wanted to go to the hotel bar. I thought it would be interesting to possibly meet others on vacation, have some interesting conversations and if all else failed, watch tv.🤷🏻‍♀️

M - Most missed person:  
My Mom. She passed away in 1984. When I had my babies I was so jealous of other women who had babies and their Moms visited them in the hospital, helped with the babies, some even move in for a month to help. I had no one. No one to ask questions. When my daughter had jaundice I called my pediatrician freaking out. Turns out just take them out in the sun or put their car seat by the window. Jaundice gone.

N - Number of Siblings:
  One.

O - One regret:  This question comes up a lot. Maybe not worded this way. My answer will always be not going to CA to get my exhb, and moving out of state without a trace. My kids most likely would be leading normal, healthy, productive lives. They wouldn’t have gotten a mental illness if he hadn’t been there trying to manipulate them and not providing proper adult supervision at his girlfriend’s house so my daughter wouldn’t have been molested by her boys. And just so many other things. 

P- Part of your appearance you like least?: 
Being overweight.

Q- Quote:  
"When all Americans are treated as equal, no matter who they are or whom they love, we are all more free."--Barack Obama

R - Reality TV Show:  I don’t do Reality shows. 

S - Shoe:  My old school white Adidas sneakers with the 3 black stripes.


T - Time you woke up:  Saturday was 9am. Earlier than usual. Friday 12:30pm-bad night sleeping.

U - Unpredictable?:  The weather.


V - Vegetable you hate:  I don’t think I’ve eaten any I’ve hated.

W- Worst Habits:
  Procrastination. If I have something I need to do that has a fairly firm deadline, you can find me doing an all nighter, or all day being rushed and panicked. Case in point, Friday. Monday I will be berated by a new doctor because I haven’t made an appointment with a therapist. I hate this guy, but for now I’m stuck. I have too much going on to find a new doctor. Also I’ve run into too many approved providers that when I try to make an appointment they say they are out of network. (Approved 2020, forms not turned in for 2021.) Maybe next month. I injured my left knee 12/09 getting off an MRI table, my leg buckled and twisted. A lot of pain. Insurance issues delayed getting an MRI until 01/13.

X - X-Rays:  Left knee, both shoulders, right knee, spine.

Y - Year you were born:  196?...can't give the scammers ammo to work with.

Z - Zoom:  I’ve had a few doctor appointments via Zoom. And I watched an AARP Zoom having to do with Medicare that I learned nothing new from.

Thanks to Bev for the questions. Join the fun here.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I like that quote! Loved your answers. Have a nice day!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

CountryDew said...

That regret is a heavy load to carry. I'm sorry it is your burden.

LA Paylor said...

I enjoyed reading that... I couldn't even start to discuss the regrets or I'd be bawling... you're brave and honest two good qualities. Love the Obama quote and so true. I hope one day to be free of worry about violence in our country. What could we accomplish if we stopped hating other Americans? imagine...

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©