Recent Posts

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday Stealing-Coronavirus Questions

Hi! Your host is Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and ntelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
 

 
 
 Coronavirus  





questions

In the past year have you–

1. Gone without a bra (Plastic Mancunian & Bud may skip this one!)
If I’m not leaving the house, or having company, why not be comfortable?
2. Skipped making your bed.
No.
3. Ordered groceries to be delivered
No. Grocery shopping is the only time I get out of the house. I wear a mask and gloves and social distance.
4. Cooked a real meal
I only cook real meals.
5. Spent the day in pajamas?
I don’t wear pj’s. I wear sweatpants to stay warm and because all of my jeans and khakis have skinny jean legs and I can’t get them over my knee brace. So my wardrobe consists of track pants and sweat pants.
6. Skipped shaving your legs
Every day. 
7. Spent hours on Instagram or Pinterest
I rarely go on Instagram, but I go on Pinterest a lot. I look for recipes and crafty stuff.
8. Eaten in a restaurant
I haven’t eaten “in” a restaurant in over 350 DAYS! It’s weird to read that. We used to dine in at restaurants a couple of times a month before the coronavirus. We did the outdoor dining thing twice. Both times were at different restaurants. It just made us nervous, and wasn’t worth it. We used to meet an older couple for breakfast about twice a month, but none of us are comfortable eating at a restaurant. Restaurants have officially been allowed to open for reduced capacity, but restaurants ignored the no dining in for a couple of months and we’ve heard about area bars and restaurants not following the reduced capacity, no sitting at the bar, socially distanced tables. If they aren’t following those rules, what other rules are they not following? We cook at home mostly. We get takeout mostly at fast food places, if we don’t cook at home or get frozen dinners.
9. Skipped washing your hair.
No.
10. Not folded the laundry 
I fold it when I feel up to it.
11. Worked a puzzle
I don’t own any puzzles.
12. Had Zoom calls
Just a few medical appointments.
13. Written letters.
Who on earth would I write them to?
14. Binge watched a TV show
All the time.
15.Gone barefoot
If I’m not wearing shoes or boots, I’m wearing slippers.

Lola’s Diner cc.  2008-2021

2 comments:

songbird's crazy world said...

I liked your answers.

Bev Sykes said...

It's amazing to read how often you go out to dinner in a non-pandemic time. We may go out to dinner 5 times in a year, so the restrictions about going out to eat aren't abig deal for me.

 
Lola's Diner Was recently updated by by CreativeBlogMe.com copyright 2009 ©